Mon, 06 Dec|
New Moon in Sagittarius - Online Intention Setting Ritual
Create sacred space for yourself and set your New Moon Intentions
Time & Location
06 Dec 2021, 19:00 – 21:00 GMT
About the Event
Working with the phases of the moon is one of my absolute biggest passions. When we tune into the phases of the moon we are reminded that everything in life moves through cycles, and we can tap into a deeper understanding of ourselves and honour our natural flows, emotions and feelings.
We use the moon cycle not only as a form of insight, but also to remind us that there is a time for doing and a time for being. Work and rest in equal balance, manifesting and letting go, learning and forgiveness.
When we gather togather to explore each New and Full Moon, we allow ourselves a space to stop and check in with our deeper knowing, our intuition and it gives us the opporutinity to create and set powerful intentions which are supported by the collective energies of the group.
We gather at the New Moon to learn together and set intentions for the things we want to bring into our lives, and then we meet again at the Full Moon to release and let go of the things that might be holding us back or standing in the way of our manifestations.
Mystical Moon Sister Circles include
- Welcoming and grounding ceremony
- An overview of the upcoming Astrology, and how to check your birth chart to see how it may show up in your life
- A deep dive open discussion around the theme chosen for the circle
- A guided visualisation/meditation based on the the theme of the month
- Space for reflection and journalling
- Sharing and listening, sharing is always optional giving you space to remain silent and inwards if you need it
- Ritual intention setting
- Closing mediation and goodbyes
These formats are the same for in person or onine events.
Live Event & Recording
**Please note the recording will not include the sacred shares section of the circle