Sun, 16 Jan|
Full Moon Circle - Full Moon in Cancer - The Crone
Create sacred space for yourself and release the past with the Full Moon
Time & Location
16 Jan 2022, 19:00 – 21:00 GMT
About the Event
Working with the phases of the moon is one of my absolute biggest passions. When we tune into the phases of the moon we are reminded that everything in life moves through cycles, and we can tap into a deeper understanding of ourselves and honour our natural flows, emotions and feelings.
We use the moon cycle not only as a form of insight, but also to remind us that there is a time for doing and a time for being. Work and rest in equal balance, manifesting and letting go, learning and forgiveness.
When we gather togather to explore each New and Full Moon, we allow ourselves a space to stop and check in with our deeper knowing, our intuition and it gives us the opporutinity to create and set powerful intentions which are supported by the collective energies of the group.
We gather at the Full Moon to learn together and begin to release the things that are no longer serving us, and then we meet again at the New Moon to set new intentions for the next cycle.
Mystical Moon Sister Circles include
- Welcoming and grounding ceremony
- An overview of the upcoming Astrology, and how to check your birth chart to see how it may show up in your life
- A deep dive open discussion around the theme chosen for the circle
- A guided visualisation/meditation based on the the theme of the month
- Space for reflection and journalling
- Sharing and listening, sharing is always optional giving you space to remain silent and inwards if you need it
- Ritual intention setting
- Closing mediation and goodbyes
These formats are the same for in person or onine events.
- Ticket type
Live Event & RecordingPrice£10.00
- Ticket type
**Please note the recording will not include the sacred shares section of the circlePrice£5.00